Sunday, August 5, 2012

Teeth!

Our sweet little Lydia is such an angel!  So, when she was having a hard time sleeping at night and not letting anyone but mom and dad hold her we knew something definitely was up. We knew she was teething, but it seemed liked it had been since she was 4 months old that she was teething.  She has always been drooly and chewed on her fingers nonstop, so we really weren't sure this time it was the real deal.  Luckily, for everyone's sake it was!  Within two days of each other, she had two teeth come in; one on top and one on bottom on the same side.


I always thought that I loved a toothless smile the best, but now seeing such a happy smile all the time with her little top tooth, I think I love that even more!  Seriously, adorable!  She has been so happy with her two teeth, especially since now she gets to eat so many new things: watermelon, banana (not pureed), apple pie, pretty much all of Matt's cracker snacks, just to name a few.  That's right, this little girl loves food, so anything that lets her try new foods is amazing!
Just because I know you all really wanted to see another picture of such an adorable baby!  

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures of Lydia. I don't think that I have seen any of her smiling yet, super cute. It's so nice when teeth finally come out.

    ReplyDelete